Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Devastation In My Miniscule World

Oh Blast!!! Another biggie, my monitor died. When I turned off my computer last Friday night, then turned it on Saturday,

NOTHING--ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED.

I tried the electrical surge protector outlets on the floor, but nothing helped.

Another devastation, another owie, but not on my body this time, but with my ability to connect with the world.

I couldn't read the tweets from my Celtic Thunder Lads. How am I supposed to know what they are doing? I couldn't tweet, not that anyone reads what I tweet, I don't care, I just love the challenge of getting a tweet in there that makes sense in the limited wordage (if wordage is a word) of a 140 characters. I couldn't find my instructions on how to tweet from my phone. OMG, I so need to tweet!!!


I couldn't get on Face Book. I didn't know I would get so addicted to writing a comment on my wall, but I did. Boy talk about withdrawal symptoms!!! BUT I have a cell phone & I did manage to post a message on my Face Book Wall by cell phone. Look I'm writing, I'm out there, I'm a small speck of dust somewhere in this big universe, posting this little note.

I have it baaadd, I should never, never have started any of this. I may have to go to an addiction group for twittering & face booking. I'm sure they have them somewhere in this world.


Oh, & I was able to check my Yahoo email account. Thank goodness for my cell phone, no one better get too close to me and my cell phone. I'll sic my attack kitty if I think they're going to get my cell phone, my little life line to the big universe. (Ha ha!)



I'm off (not mad in the head off, like I felt before) but off to bed...
good night my kitties, my luvs, my peeps, be good whilst I sleep.


--Glory-Oskie Zero, I wish today were tomorrow, luv Fostine.

No comments:

Post a Comment