Tuesday, September 7, 2010

...and I did not wet my pants.

I state, I said, I reiterate; I did not wet my pants!!!

And there I was sitting in the Bayview restaurant eating their delicious Bayview burger on ciabatta bread & all of a sudden I felt a wetness running down me. Dag gum it--how many times do I have to say, "I did not wet my pants."  If you'll just hold on, you'll find out why I didn't wet my pants & what was really going on.

It all starts out with physical therapy. Yes, that blasted PT again. I'd finished a grueling session. I don't stay to ice my shoulder, I just take their new & improvised ice bags with me. Well, Melissa & I left there and we made about 2 or 3 stops before getting to the Bayview.

And sitting on my shoulder is this improvised ice bag, cooling down my shoulder. I must say it was a hot day for my little town. And what should happen? The ice bag starts to drip, well not so much just drip; more like the melted ice water ran out of the bag. More likely it ran out of the double-bagged-improvised-ice-bag; down the front of my top--then down my waist, & then down my pants. It was very uncomfortable sitting there being wet upon. I looked at Melissa & said,
"I did not wet my pants."

Melissa managed to signal the waitress & she took the offending ice bag & disposed of the drippy bag for me. Will wonders never cease--she returns to our table with a brand new, unleaky ice bag for my shoulder. How nice of them.

Well my kitties, my luvs, my peeps, I must move on to something else now. Keep up the faith that I did not wet my pants.

            --Glory-oskie Zero, I wish today were tomorrow, luv Fostine.

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I luv reading your blog.

    That wouldn't be too funny if it were me with ice leaking all over myself though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous is me, Dori... it isn't writing my name

    ReplyDelete