Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm Not Climbing The Matterhorn!!!

Hello everyone, I want to confirm that I am taking it easy so I don't do any more damage to my right injured shoulder. Yes, it hurts!!! I'm cat napping with my M&M's (Myrtle & Melky), I'm sitting watching TV & I'm certainly not climbing the Matterhorn--not with a torn rotator cuff.
YES EVERYONE I'M TAKING IT EASY!!!


I'm taking it so easy I'm bored to tears & to death. I want something to happen. Surgery, Surgery, Surgery. At least the time got moved up. I'm now the first person my doc will operate on, on June 17. I have to be at the hospital by 6:15 am. Now that is going to be a challenge for me. Since I am not a morning person, I'll have to set my alarm clock. I have a bad habit of turning off alarm clocks & going back to sleep.

I cleared off my big work table in the kitchen. Simmer down now, no, I didn't lift anything heavy. Just small stuff, patterns, fabric, magazines, mail (how it got on there I don't know OR I'm not admitting that I know how it got there--take your choice), and I actually put away the stuff I took off the table. Yeah for me. Just look at all that mail I took off my work table--yowie--way too much stuff!!


If you call going to the grocery store fun okay--I went to the grocery store yesterday. Yes, I even made out a real shopping list. I tried to group the items according to the floor plan of the store, too. I picked up my big bag of cat food, box of kitty litter, small bag of indoor cat food, t-pape, & I got tired again. I pushed the cart to the prescriptions department & sat there for awhile. I just told them I was taking a break resting my hurt shoulder. Even my new knee got tired, too.

When I got home I realized that my knee--the outside tissues were sore & I had a bit of heat in the knee itself. But the nurse told me this would happen off & on during this first year so I didn't panic over it. But I still don't like a hurting shoulder & a hurting knee. Too much hurting going on for me today.

When I got home I only brought in the paper bags. I put away anything that went in the fridge or the pantry. All I have left are the garbage bags & they go in the pantry so I must have yelled, I'M TIRED--NO MORE FOR NOW. I left the cat food for later & brought it in after resting that evening. The kitty litter can just sit in the trunk until someone comes to help me.

I guess that's all I've been doing except watching TV. I've been following the Yankees. They lost the last 2 games to the Blue Jays. Derek Jeeter was seen rubbing Robinson Cano's bat, during batting practice, trying to garner some of his luck--or so said the sports news casters. Myself, I don't think it did him much good.
Colorado Rockies lost to the Arizona Diamondbacks last night. Good for the Diamondbacks, they finally came out of a long losing steak. I hope they can keep it up.

Ken Griffey, Jr., of the Seattle Mariners announced his retirement June 2nd. Newspapers reported he was found sleeping in the club house. It's my opinion, and only my opinion, he retired because they wouldn't put a cot in the dug out & wake him up an inning before they needed him to play!!!




Tigers' Armando Glaarraga of the Detroit Tigers was robbed by ump's (Jim Joyce) terrible call--he didn't get his perfect game. All I know is the umpire need to go back to umpire school to know when a player is OUT. I could see plainly on my TV the player was out. WHAT'S JIM JOYCE'S PROBLEM? Boy did he get booed.

Geez, I hope I'm not boring anyone here with this plain, transparent, evident, distinct, perceptible, straightforward, unequivocal posting that I'm not doing anything fun.

My butt is tired from sitting here trying to write about something from nothing. I'm going to go to bed--

Good night my kitties, my luvs, my peeps!!!

    --Glory-oskie Zero, I wish today were tomorrow, luv Fostine.

No comments:

Post a Comment