Sunday, August 15, 2010

Two More Weeks

Good news from Kevin, 2 more weeks in this bloody sling & I don't even have to go in for them to supervise the removal of the sling. I get to wake up 2 weeks from now, stagger around the house until my eyes are really, really open & I'm wide awake--then HOORAY!!!--off comes this blasted sing. What a wonderful birthday present Kevin gave me today.

Well, I guess that's the best news, but I consider it all good news, Kevin looked at my healing wound & said it looks good. Checked to see if I had feeling in my shoulder. Watched me manipulate my wrist, fingers & elbow, pronounced them okay, too.

Then I had to lay on the table, get the sling removed & he lifted my arm (I didn't get sufficient time to relax enough), he kept telling me I was helping him lift my arm too much, but I said I was doing my best to try to relax. It takes me more than a few seconds to let someone lift my arm. But he said my arm is doing good, it's at a 90 degree bend.

So the physical therapists & me are doing a good job. Also in two weeks I get to change from passive to active physical therapy when the sling comes off. Then my shoulder & arm will get more movement & get stronger again. Yeah for us!!! Well my kitties my luvs, my peeps, that's the good news I leave you with today.

     --Glory-oskie Zero, I wish today were tomorrow, luv Fostine.

No comments:

Post a Comment