Saturday, May 22, 2010

Guess What I'm Doing?

I'm listening to music!!! Golly gee it's been years & years since I just sat down & listened to music. I don't know why. I buy music--okay, okay, so I'm still not with it, I confess, I still buy some cassette tapes. But I have caught up  a bit--only because the newer music only comes on Cd's in the store. So I had to buy myself something to play them on. I went through a few different type of players, but now I just have a small one that plays one CD at a time. My 5-CD player always got stuck & I'd wind up taking the thing apart to get my Cd's out.

I downloaded music onto my computer years & years ago. That's when it was supposedly free. Well now I downloaded the itunes player & it s imported all the music it found on my computer. Exciting for me. I put the tunes I liked into the "Party Shuffle". And here I am listening to music. Bodacious!!! Remarkable!!! Audacious!!! Gutsy!!! I like this new music me. Now that I've discovered Celtic Thunder I love playing music every day. I always get my CT (Celtic Thunder) fix.

Well my kitties, my luvs, my peeps, I'm off to never never land while listening to my music now...

          --Glory-oskie Zero, I wish today were tomorrow, luv Fostine.

No comments:

Post a Comment